It’s all about our people
We understand that people are critical to everything we achieve which is why we are always looking for exceptional new people to join us.
We offer the careers that change lives
This is what you get once you become a part of us
- Serene working environment in Himalayas
- Opportunity to make a difference to needy patients
- Opportunity to learn , implement and grow in healthcare industry.
- Best in Class salary benefits and performance incentives.
If you want to progress, achieve great results and make a difference, then we would love to hear from you. Here are the opportunities we have:
Title: Clinical Associate
Nature of Employment: Permanent
Work Location: Palampur and Delhi/NCR
Education Qualifications: Medical Graduate/ M.Sc. Life Sciences/B. Pharm/M. Pharm with 2-4 years of experience
To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact. As a clinical associate , we are looking for a person who does the below activities in his current assignment.
- Monitors progress of clinical trials at the site level or headquarters and ensures that they are conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOP), good clinical practices (GCP), and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains liaison with clinical investigators, clinical research organizations (CRO), affiliated hospitals, and research institutions to initiate and expedite clinical studies on products that have investigational new drug or medical devices approval.
- Responsible for reviewing adverse event cases with investigators, determining and monitoring time, budget, schedules, preparing study documents, and issuing status reports.
- Assist with design, development, and monitoring of clinical evaluation projects.
- Trains investigators and site personnel
- Implements and prepares the clinical development strategy as outlined by the clinical teams.
- May contact and recommend qualified investigators to perform studies and initiate clinical trials.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of patients.
Remuneration: As per industry standards
Hours of work: 9.30 am -6 pm (Monday to Friday)
See anything you like?
We’re always on the lookout for interesting and exceptional people to join the our team, so if you think you could be the right fit for us then we’d love to hear from you.
Our offices in Himachal Pradesh
Want to find out more products and services?
Get in touch to see how the Biovantis Team can help you.